It's been a bit over month since we released FOSSBilling version 0.3.0, and we've been hard at work creating version 0.4.0.
Today, we are happy to officially release version 0.4.0.
Just like version 0.3.0, this release has a lot of changes and enhancements. Please be sure to create a backup before updating, and if you use a custom theme or module you should definitely read the changelog to ensure your code will be compatible with this release.
Some of the highlights for this release:
- The layout of the administrator panel has been reworked, improving overall usability and making it much more responsive for both mobile devices and small screens.
- Tons of modules have had their administrator panel settings improved or even completely redone.
- The formbuilder module has been fixed.
- You can now export clients, orders, and invoices as a CSV.
- We've fixed the currencylayer API integration.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cart to not remember the selected product period.
- Countless enhancements to the administrator panel.
- Many small bug-fixes.
- General improvements to i18n support.
There's far too many changes to list here, we recommend you give the full changelog a look.
Important It seems like there may be an issue preventing FOSSBilling from automatically executing patches. This release introduces changes to the twig filters that requires email templates to be updated.
This will be handled automatically as long as the patch is executed. After performing the update, we recommend manually executing the patching process. (Example.com/foss-update.php)
Additionally, as part of the changes to the twig filters and improvements for i18n support, values in the
config.php file have been changed. The
locale_time_format cannot be automatically migrated. Please check the changelog for more information if you had been using custom values for either.