0.5.1 was released last week, but somehow we managed to miss a forum post about it. Whoops, sorry about that!
But now, 0.5.2 which is a pretty minor bug-fix has just been published with the following changes:
- We've adjusted the fingerprint weights to resolve some issues that were occurring, primarily when using a reverse proxy.
- Fixed an issue where the config migrator would introduce the cookie_lifespan configuration property as a string instead of as an int. This issue only effected very old version of FOSSBilling or users who were using BoxBilling.
- The installer will no longer attempt to detect and redirect to HTTPS as this functionality was causing issues with some server configurations.
- FOSSBilling will now use the cf-ipcountry header Cloudflare sends while creating fingerprints to further increase protection against session hijacking.
- "IP Geolocation" must be enabled under Cloudflare's "network" settings before this header is sent.
That's the complete changelog, so you don't need a link to the website this time 🙂