It's been awhile since we've had any announcements, two full months in fact!
That's not because we haven't been active, in fact there's been quite a bit of work going into FOSSBilling version 0.6.0 and it should be a pretty significant update once it's out, however due to the scope of that update it's taking longer than we'd hoped.
Because of this, we have now published version 0.5.6 and it is exclusively a bug-fix update as there's a handful of problematic bugs in the older releases. We know that's not as exciting as new features, but we promise those are coming too later down the line, we just felt that this release couldn't be delayed.
The full list of bug-fixes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue that could cause a client to be redirected to the admin panel when paying with stripe.
- Adjusted the session fingerprinting system to be more lenient when needed.
- Fixed a handful of bugs with the Plesk integration.
- Fixed some errors in some of the old database migration patches.
- Fixed the price format system not working all of the time.
- Fixed a bug with the tax support checkbox.
- FOSSBilling will now cleanup a leftover account if a duplicated domain existed on the HestiaCP server when trying to setup an order.
- Fixed a bug with the maintenance mode that could prevent some actions from being performed in the administrator panel.
- Fixed issues with the client password reset workflow.
- Fixed a problem where a newly created client wouldn't be sent the email verification request.
- Fixed a bug when staff members were creating tickets for clients.
Thanks for following the project and we hope you all are doing well!