Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Free Ryzen 7950X 128GB 2 x 2 TB NVMe Miami dedi, until August 15

Hi Belle!

The server is free to acquire and to use until August 15. It is set for cancellation on August 15.

It could be uncancelled.

An unfortunate aspect of the subject offer is that I come along with the server, hoping that someone will show me something new.

As the founder of FreeVPS.org, I do still get free servers occasionally, even though, at my request, @crunchbits has kindly taken over leadership of FreeVPS.org. Some of the servers are quite nice, and some are for longer terms.

What do you think about my idea to add a VM creation and management back end to FOSSBilling or, alternatively, to start a parallel FOSSVM project? BashVM has shown me how simple a basic VM creation nsetup could be, and FOSSBilling's HTML interface is great, so I think it might be possible for someone more skilled than I am to make a minimum viable VM creation implementation within or parallel to FOSSBilling.

Let me know, please, if you guys want this server. There are several people asking for it. As of this writing, I haven't yet finished reviewing the requests.

Thanks for FOSSBilling!

Best!

Tom

Messages In This Thread